Hello!! On Todays Video I did a collaboration with my good friend MyMarquez, I will be doing his make and it will be interesting because he does not wear makeup at all! He will also be doing my make up on his channel, so check out the video on this Link:
https://youtu.be/2vXBRU8YybI
Check Out "MyMARQUEZ" CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyMarquezTV
Past COLLABS with MYMARQUEZ
Whisper Challenge (Episode 1 Part 2)
https://youtu.be/IVucDnyKRFE
Would You Rather? (Episode 2, Part 1)
https://youtu.be/Tyn9f4BGGhw
Would You Rather? With another YOUTUBER
https://youtu.be/mULA9TWmL6w
D.I.Y Christmas Snow Globe + Youtube Collab
https://youtu.be/y-Ii9ddjYl8
|SUBSCRIBE|
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2K...
|SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOGGING CHANNEL|
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_m...
------FOLLOW ME on Social MEDIA-------
|INSTAGRAM|: https://www.instagram.com/janeyreyes_/
--------For COLLABS or BUSINESS INQUIRIES--------- EMAIL ME
jasmenreyes412@yahoo.com
I DO MY FRIENDS MAKE UP (PART 1) | |
| 5 Likes | 5 Dislikes |
| 47 views views | 1.39K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 2 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét